AN Escape Series #5 AN Escape Series #5

Very nice, continued improvement.

Better than I expected, I like the escape series and this one used some new features. The time limit made it especially exciting.

Fig. 8 Fig. 8

Good :)

Very original and I liked the control system, but the save system was a bit lacking...

Ragdoll Cannon:Level Pack Ragdoll Cannon:Level Pack

Good, but unoriginal.

I love this game :D

The levels could have been more interesting though... -brownie points for unoriginality

Platformer Tutorial AS2 Platformer Tutorial AS2

Goodness :D

Easily the best platformer tutorial on NG.

The Awakening RPG Demo The Awakening RPG Demo

omgamazing

easily the best rpg fighting system I've seen. Makes a change from boring turn-based stuff, although it's harder. Finish it!

RockLou responds:

Thank you! :D

:the game: :the game:

What's the point?

No offence, but this game is terrible, boring and pointless. Your "witty one-liners" suck, the game sucks and anyone could make it. How the hell it deserves 7th best score I don't know. Do us all a favour, and make something worthwhile. Anyone one can play the "I'm too cool to make a decent game, I'll make one of those joke satirical ones that take no effort" game. Please, I beg you save us from a sequel - I mean, it wasn't funny the first time, let alone when you made this garbage - what do you honestly think a sequel will achieve? Stop being selfish and going for the easy scores.

Oh, and otherwise it was fine, I guess.

Flash Hero Flash Hero

It doesn't work for me.

I was really looking forward to it, but:
When I pick a song, it goes to the screen, saying "loading". There is cheering in the background. After a while it stops. It won't load, even though I tried it on about 5 different sites and left it loading for ages. Anyway, I'm sure it is a good game. Please help D:

Goliath The Soothsayer Goliath The Soothsayer

Argh!!1?!?

ARgh that was the scairest game I ever played :'3
That bit with the person on the bed... whoah
You used the music really well to create tension; kind of like a film :)

Age of War Age of War

OMG>

That rocked! Especially 'cos I won it!

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

OMG.

Your first flash game.
T_T

But it rocks, I completed it twice. I hoped there was one more weapon after the sniper, but meh. 10/10, ftw.