Hank PWNS Hank PWNS

No offence but...

This only deserves 1 star for making me laugh out loud... please say this is an incredibly witty parody and that people recognised this in rating it 3.10 as an amusing comment on bad madness animations.

But seriously, everything about this is god-awful. God awful.

Pencilmation #9 Pencilmation #9

Nice work.

Good animation, style and plot :]

Life in Portal: Madness Life in Portal: Madness

ahahahahah

Funny.

AN Escape Series #5 AN Escape Series #5

Very nice, continued improvement.

Better than I expected, I like the escape series and this one used some new features. The time limit made it especially exciting.

Fig. 8 Fig. 8

Good :)

Very original and I liked the control system, but the save system was a bit lacking...

Ragdoll Cannon:Level Pack Ragdoll Cannon:Level Pack

Good, but unoriginal.

I love this game :D

The levels could have been more interesting though... -brownie points for unoriginality

Reflections &amp;gt;Dubstep&amp;lt; Reflections >Dubstep<

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU-

Man, this is SO good it's unreal. I totally need to browse the NG Audio Portal now to fill up my Winamp library. Great job incorporating the ambient strings and atmosphere into the song as well, it's something often missing from music like this. Bass is completely and totally awesome, some of the best I've ever heard. Keep this up, I need moar to download.

mr-jazzman responds:

I am man, I have a feeling you'll like my Robot Day collab song comin out very soon! ;)

&amp;lt;LE&amp;gt; Halo 3 Never Forget Remix <LE> Halo 3 Never Forget Remix

Good, but

Really good, but the drums that kick in later (around 1.03) are a bit too synthesised and overdone. Cut down on the drums levels and stick to just the beat a bit more and it could be near perfect.

There will be blood! There will be blood!

Three words - I love this.

Srs, it rocks. Probz my favourite of yours - keep up the awesome work!

DarKsidE555 responds:

You really think so cause I think the sound pretty much suckzorz! :C

Anyways, thanks for checking!